Like so many other businesses and organizations in our community and around the world, we are taking steps at Urban Co-Works to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19.
Urban Co-Works is now open with restricted access. Members will need to use their kisi access to enter the space. All others will need to call (518) 256-9190 or (518) 320-0030 to gain entry.
Updated protocols as of October 2021
If you are vaccinated…
- There is mandatory sign in at the front desk upon entry.
- Face masks are optional when you enter Urban Co-Works.
- Please keep at least 6 feet of distance away from others while using shared spaces.
If you are NOT Vaccinated…
- There is mandatory (no touch) temperature check and sign in at the front desk upon entry.
- You must wear a face mask when you enter Urban Co-Works and anytime you are within 6 feet from others.
- Keep at least 6 feet of distance away from others while using shared spaces.
We will not be checking vaccination cards and will be relying on the honestly of our members to follow these new rules.
Urban Co-Works provides face masks at the front desk and hand sanitizer throughout the space for all members.
Please see this document for more information on the NYS protocols we are following at Urban Co-Works.
Other steps we have taken to ensure cleanliness at Urban Co-Works:
- Bathrooms, desks, surfaces and high touch points are cleaned by Williams Commercial Cleaning Company Monday through Friday.
- We have sanitizer pumps installed throughout the space and disinfectant wipes to clean your work station before or after use.
- Members are encouraged to wash hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.