Like so many other businesses and organizations in our community and around the world, we are taking steps at Urban Co-Works to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19.
Urban Co-Works is now open with restricted access. Members will need to use their key cards to enter the space. All others will need to call (518) 256-9190 or (518) 320-0030 to gain entry.
- There is mandatory (no touch) temperature check and sign in at the front desk upon entry.
- You must wear a face mask when you enter Urban Co-Works and anytime you are within 6 feet from others.
- Keep at least 6 feet of distance away from others while using shared spaces.
- Coworkers can sit at any available physically distanced desk designated with a large green sticker.
Other steps we have taken to ensure cleanliness at Urban Co-Works:
- Bathrooms, desks, surfaces and high touch points are cleaned every day, Monday through Friday.
- We have sanitizer pumps installed throughout the space and disinfectant wipes to clean your work station before or after use.
- Members are encouraged to wash hands and use hand sanitizer regularly.
We are excited to welcome everyone back to Urban Co-Works and will ensure that your safety is our priority. If you have any questions about the protocols, please do not hesitate to reach out to Jeff or Kristen at [email protected] and [email protected].